– Reduction of cleaning and maintenance times.
– Prevention against the adherence of glue or dirt particles on the rolls when changing working widths.
– Adjustable to every working width.
– Zero operator risk: improvement of the current manual maintenance.
– The oil spraying on the eges mitigates direct metal-metal contact.
– Protection mode of the rolls before cassette removal.
– Low volatility.
– Thermal stability.
– Easily manipulated and safe product.
– Ease of implementation.
– Using non-toxic, odourless and meets NSF H1 grade product.
This company has received subsidies cofunded at 50% by the European Regional Development Fund through the ERDF Operational Programme 2014-2020 of Navarra.