The browser of the user stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, using a minimum amount of storage that does not hinder the performance of the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of them, allow or reject temporal or stored cookies in the security settings.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, there are two types of cookies: first-party and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s device from an equipment or domain managed by the owner of the website that hosts the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s device from an equipment or domain not managed by the owner of the website but by a different entity that treats the data obtained from the cookies.
Additionally, cookies can be:
- According to the time they remain stored in the computer: session cookies or persistent cookies.
- According to their purpose: technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
According to the guidelines of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, we will detail below the use of the cookies by this website in order to inform as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following types of cookies;
- “Analytic” cookies: With the purpose of periodical maintenance and to guarantee the best user experience, this website uses “analytic” cookies to gather Google Analytics activity statistics. This is a web analysis service developed by Google which allows browsing measurement and analysis in web pages. In your browser you can see 4 cookies from this service. According to the aforementioned types, these are first-party, session, analysis cookies. You can learn more about them and disable these cookies here:
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=esPersonal data of the user are not gathered under any conditions in order to guarantee the privacy of our users. The information obtained has a strictly statistical purpose: number of users accessing the website, number of pages displayed, frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the Internet company, language, device, or city based on IP address. This information serves us to provide a better and more personal service.
- Cookies used by social networks: There are “Social Plugins” on this website that allow the user to log into LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etcetera, so they can share contents they find interesting with their friends and acquaintances. Furthermore, this means that the user does not have to give any personal data to this website as the information already contained in those social networks is used (tiruna.com cannot access that information).
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Information about the Cookies Policy is shown on any web page of the site at each login.
When presented this information, you can perform these actions:
- Accept cookies and give your consent once you are browsing the website.
- Change the cookie settings.
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of any web page with your browser. Given that the configuration process is different for each browser, the ‘Help’ section shows how to do it. These links contain information about it.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Apple Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies